Social Media Policy
Your input and comments are encouraged across all Amputee Associates’ blogs and social media accounts to facilitate discussions and feedback from the community. Off-topic, disparaging, and vulgar remarks are prohibited on all our branded platforms. We expect civility and courtesy when interacting on our pages. Our journey is one to promote higher standards and all abusive or profane language is not tolerated.
Generally, supportive comments and conversations are encouraged. While on this life journey, we embrace problem solvers and contributors. By interacting in our digital space, you agree to support this mission and won’t:
- Spam comment sections with duplicate posts.
- Impersonate a real or fictional character or person
- Solicit business
- Post obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, slanderous, or unlawful material as determine by Amputee Associates
- Infringe on the rights of any third party
Amputee Associates reserves the right to the following:
- Delete any comments that violate our code of ethics.
- Block user’s ability to post or view any of our platforms
By entering our digital space, you agree to indemnify Amputee Associates against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, expenses (including attorney fees) arising out of claim relating to anything you posted.
All information posted through the Amputee Associates’ websites, blogs, and social media accounts is not intended to replace a physician’s advice, evaluation, and relationship. All content is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice.