The current model of care is disjointed. Amputation surgery is viewed as a failure because the limb was unable to be saved. A physician prescription for a prosthetist ends the surgeon’s involvement.
Coordinating care means there is a clinical partnership between the surgeon and prosthetist which starts before the amputation and continues on throughout years to come for the amputee patient. This is a key differentiation in our superior care model.
The patient benefits of partnering with us:
- Improved patient care through surgeon/prosthetist partnership
- Consistence of amputee care
- Innovative amputation techniques and prosthetic technology
- Sub specialized prosthetist
- Dedicated prosthetic fabrication
- National medical board of leading vascular surgeons
The clinic benefits of partnering with us:
- New (or increased) physician revenue source
- Turnkey setup of prosthetic clinic
- Experienced management and supervision of prosthetics clinic
- Access to clinical research on amputee care
- Experienced prosthetics billing and collections services
- Lifelong access to resident program for training of prosthetist