About Us – Our Process
Our mission at Amputee Associates is to revolutionize amputee care through physician partnerships resulting in unsurpassed ambulation, function and quality of life.
The current model of care is disjointed. Amputation surgery is viewed as a failure because the limb was unable to be saved. A physician prescription for a prosthetist ends the surgeon’s involvement.
Coordinating care means there is a clinical partnership between the surgeon and prosthetist which starts before the amputation and continues on throughout years to come for the amputee patient. This is a key differentiation in our superior care model.
The patient benefits of partnering with us:
- Improved patient care through surgeon/prosthetist partnership
- Consistence of amputee care
- Innovative amputation techniques and prosthetic technology
- Sub specialized prosthetist
- Dedicated prosthetic fabrication
- National medical board of leading vascular surgeons
The clinic benefits of partnering with us:
- New (or increased) physician revenue source
- Turnkey setup of prosthetic clinic
- Experienced management and supervision of prosthetics clinic
- Access to clinical research on amputee care
- Experienced prosthetics billing and collections services
- Lifelong access to resident program for training of prosthetist